The Magnificent Academics Of Teheran And Other Aimless Fools
December 12, 2006
Funny thing about the ‘Holocaust Conference’ in Iran. For a group declaring themselves open to discussing evidence of the truth of Holocaust, in the framework of academic criterion, there are no recognized experts, academics or historians from mainstream academic institutions like Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard, Princeton, Yale, etc., to be found.
The only ‘experts’ in sight are renowned anti Semites and graduates from those world famous Arab and Muslim institutions of ‘higher learning.’
As we noted yesterday, in How Deep Is The Well?, the ‘Holocaust Conference’ keynote speaker is that well known historian and champion of human rights, David Duke. These are a few of Mr Duke’s qualifying remarks that made him acceptable to the Iranians:
- “Increasingly independent black economic, cultural and political power gave Blacks more freedom to do what came natural to them. Divorced from White influence and culture, they reverted quickly to their genotype — increasingly typical of black societies around the world. Males exhibited exaggerated sexual aggression and promiscuity that led to the dissolution of the Black nuclear family in America. Females reverted to the age-old African model of maternal provisioning of children.”
- “What we really want to do is to be left alone. We don’t want Negroes around. We don’t need Negroes around. We’re not asking… you know, we don’t want to have them, you know, for our culture. We simply want our own country and our own society. That’s in no way exploitive at all. We want our own society, our own nation….”
- “White people don’t need a law against rape, but if you fill this room up with your normal black bucks, you would, because niggers are basically primitive animals”
- “It’s really the Jew Marxists who see the nigger as their instrument, as their bullets, by which to destroy our society.”
Of course, Teheran’s infatuation with Mr Duke can be easily understood. In fact, the mullahs treat Mr Duke as if he were a ‘temporary wife,’ a convenient toy to be used at will, providing erotic pleasure and gratification when they work themselves into a anti semitic frenzy. ‘Professor’ Duke expands on his beliefs:
- “I don’t see anything wrong with a neighborhood association wanting to keep their neighborhood a certain way or their apartment complex a certain way. I don’t see anything wrong with white kids wanting to go to school with white children, or black kids wanting to go to school with black kids.”
- “Our clear goal must be the advancement of the white race and separation of the white and black races. This goal must include freeing of the American media and government from subservient Jewish interests.”
- “We Aryans are those of European descent who are racially conscious and who have committed our lives to our people’s survival and evolutionary advancement. We shall do our duty. We shall not surrender our freedom and our very existence to Jewish or any other power. We shall preserve our heritage and our hard-won rights and freedoms. We shall guide our people up the evolutionary stairway to the stars.”
It is nice that the Aryans have welcomed some semitic mongrels into the fold.
- “They’re trying to exterminate our race. I think, probably in a moral sense, the Jewish people have been a blight. I mean as a whole, not every Jew. And they probably deserve to go into the ashbin of history. But saying that and actually shooting or killing people in masses, are two different things. I’m not advocating extermination. I think the best thing is to resettle them in someplace where they can’t exploit others. And I don’t think they can live among themselves, I really don’t.”
- “Jewish people have put the interests of race over the interests of the American people…. Jews are filled with more hatred and rage for our race, for our heritage, for our blood than perhaps you can imagine.”
Hmm- doesn’t that sound a lot more like the beliefs of the Holocaust Conference hosts?
- “Of course you know the miracle of AIDS, we all do. It’s the only disease that turns fruits into vegetables.” (no doubt the non gay victims appreciate that remark-SC&A)
- “We are fighting for the preservation of our heritage, freedom and way of life in the United States and much of the Western World. Ultimately, we are working to secure the most important civil right of all, the right to preserve our kind of life. Massive immigration and low European American birthrates coupled with integration and racial intermarriage threatens the continued existence of our very genotype. We assert that we, as do all expressions of life on this planet, have the right to live and to have our children and our children’s children reflect both genetically and culturally our heritage.”
- “It’s time to shoot down the illusion that emasculates us. In South Africa, in Zimbabwe (once proud Rhodesia), and right here at home it is as if we are terrorized by a fly, a miserable, tiny housefly. Mesmerized by the mass media we think that this fly is a tiger, so we give it whatever it wants, when if we only had the vision and the will we could dispatch the creature with a flick of our wrist. The white race could choose any path it wants to take and there is no Third World people that could even stand for a moment in our way. The least we could and can do is protect our borders, stop the nonwhite crime plaguing our cities, stop financing welfare illegitimacy, and separate the races once and for all… the least we could and can do is survive. The most we could do is use the genetic knowledge we have now to speed our evolution toward a smarter, stronger, healthier people that can touch the heavens.”
“Am I an alarmist? Is my vision unreal? All one has to do is look around this globe and see the Third World reality. Are whites holding every one of the nonwhite countries down, or are we in fact pumping billions of dollars into them along with every technological aid that the West can produce? And now the West itself is gradually being enveloped by nonwhite immigration. The exploding numbers of nonwhites are slowly wrapping formerly white nations in a dark human cocoon. Shall a butterfly emerge, or the beast that has haunted the ruins of every great white civilization that submitted to invasion by immigration and racial miscegenation?”
Great nations are defined by their sense of purpose. America is about freedom. This great experiment in democracy has served as a blueprint for nations in search of the same. The influence America has had on democracy is evident in all the free nations of the world. Americans may be critical at times of their governments, but they all cherish their freedom. While it is true that there are those who believe that freedom- and the vote- should only be available to those who agree with them, thankfully, they are only a fringe minority. There are still others who believe we should abandon democratic allies and instead, support terrorist and avowed racist regimes. They are an even smaller, fringe minority.
Great nations are also defined by what they stand for. Great nations will not allow political correctness or ideologies that have been watered down, to mar the principles on which they stand.
No great nation has ever sustained itself by highlighting the ideologies or nations they hate. Only small, pitiful and failure-states do that.
In another post, we noted the climate under which denial of reality can take hold:
More and more, we are not afforded the time necessary that would allow ourselves the time to develop a real meaningfulness to our lives. We are living in a media centric and depersonalized society, with carefully packaged ideas served up as a replacement for our necessary character development. Trends have come to determine and influence values and morality. Aimlessness and emptiness is inevitable when we are not expected to be responsible to determine our own futures.
To understand aimlessness, one has to define aimlessness. Simply stated, aimlessness is the lack of courage and conviction to make a committment. People that are aimless and have no convictions are people who are not willing to fight for a cause. People who have no cause worth fighting for are people without passion.
For example, people are dying in Darfur because there aren’t enough people that are passionate enough about the genocide in Darfur. Sure there are people who pay lip service and people that will turn out for a demonstration- but there aren’t enough people to see the job through.
Many people support the Palestinian cause, without given a second thought to the racism, bigotry and hate that has become an integral part of that cause. They say they do, but of course, they don’t. If they did, the vicious vitriol would have been excised from the Palestinian reality years ago. So, lip service is paid to the Palestinian cause, but in the end, everyone understands that cause is meaningless, as long the bigotry and hate exists. Even the Palestinians and their supporters know that- they just want to click their heels three times and hop reality will dissipate.
Now, here’s the real secret to finding and identifying a good therapist, lawyer, accountant or any other professional from whom you might seek service or help. Ask them to describe what they do. If, within the first 30 seconds of their response they don’t say something along the lines of ‘provide clarity for my patient/client,’ etc.- move on. Real help and understanding comes from within- and that comes from making informed decisions about ones life, business, health etc.
Often, we compensate for the aimlessness in our lives by pursuing success in less meaningful parts of our lives: We focus on careers, money, entertainment and most of all, detached self gratification. When it comes to dealing with more substantive issues, such as relationships, past pains and traumas and even the realities of dealing with everyday life in a healthy and constructive way, far too many people are simply lacking the skills and learned tools to do just that. The lack of those skills came about as the result of a deep sense of alienation. As we noted, a sense of aimlessness means a lack of commitment and passion. Too many people do not understand that these are skills they need, not only to survive, but to thrive.
That has resulted in two phenomena: First, the incredible ease with which media and prepackaged ideology can easily replace rational and critical thought with pablum and contrived, agendized ‘meaning,’ and secondly, the near religious stature of the ‘anything goes ideologies.’ Nothing is moral, nothing is impermissible. There are no forms of self gratification that are off limits- witness the increased defiance of pedophiles ‘defending’ their rights and noble good intentions, and witness entire cultures advocating the death of entire peoples, with their bored, spoiled and privileged supporters cheering them on.
By definition, aimlessness defines no moral boundaries.
That truth cannot be hidden. Those that are aimless and encourage aimlessness, pretend as if their causes are noble- but only their causes. People with different causes or people of any kind of morality, are attacked and vilified. Aimless people will deliberately stereotype others in the most negative ways (religious figures or believers that do not see eye to eye with them, for example) and will support each other irrespective of cause. For example, anti war protesters could not- or rather, would not, come up with any criticism of Iraqi insurgent Zarqawi, even after he openly called for the murder of Shia in Iraq. The death of thousands of Iraqis, even children, was less important to the anti war crowd, because the insurgents were also anti American (See this, this, and this- read them all through. It’s not that difficult and there’s a big payoff).
Having a purpose, direction and meaning in life is the distance between us and aimlessness. We are each relevant and each capable of doing great and important things that can have a positive impact on the world around us. It is those who stand to benefit the most from our aimlessness- those who would presume to think for us- that fear a sense of direction and meaning. They need us to be victims and they need us to sue fast food restaurants or whomever else we can, so that our attention might be averted from the reality that we are allowing those with particular agendas to represent us. We are inundated with the message that our only worth is in reflecting certain popular agendas.
In fact, each of us has a certain innate value, simply because of our potential. That value is not predicated on our politics or identifying with one group or another. Our value begins with the possibilities for good and our value escalates as we strive for our potential. That potential is not reached with the vilification or hatred of others, no matter what an agendized ideology says. In fact, the more the clamor for hatred and vilification, the less value and worth that ideology represents. Nor is our value predicated on how much we spend or what we own. It is not based on our looks, youth or any other statistical category.